• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 英語

      外貿英語常用語

      外貿英語(ForeigntradeEnglish),外貿為商務英語范疇,確切的說是針對外貿行業的英語。接下來學習啦小編為大家整理了外貿英語常用語大全,希望對你有幫助哦!外貿英語常用語篇一ThenextthingI’dliketobringupfordiscussionispacking.下面我

      外貿英語(Foreign trade English),外貿為商務英語范疇,確切的說是針對外貿行業的英語。接下來學習啦小編為大家整理了外貿英語常用語大全,希望對你有幫助哦!
      外貿英語常用語篇一
      The next thing I’d like to bring up for discussion is packing.
      下面我想提出包裝問題討論一下。
      We’d like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
      我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。
      You’d like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right?
      您想了解藥品的包裝情況,對嗎?
      Please make an offer indicating the packing.
      請報價并說明包裝情況。
      Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.
      你們對包裝的意見將轉達給廠商。
      It is necessary to improve the packaging.
      改進包裝方法十分必要。
      We’ve informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.
      我們已經通知廠商按你們的要求包裝。
      Packing has a close bearing on sales.
      包裝直接關系到產品的銷售。
      Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
      包裝也影響產品的聲譽。
      A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.
      醒目的包裝有助于我們推銷產品。
      Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
      買方很注意包裝的情況。
      I’m sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
      我相信新包裝定會使您的客戶滿意。
      Different articles require different packing.
      不同商品需要不同的包裝。
      Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.
      包裝費用一般由買方負擔。
      Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.
      包裝費用占貨物總值的百分之三。
      Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
      一般地,合同價格中已經包括了包裝費用。
      外貿英語常用語篇二
      The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
      包裝的關鍵是防潮。
      The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
      機器包裝必須防濕、防潮、防銹、防震。
      We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.
      我們同意關于包裝和運輸嘜頭的條款。
      We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.
      由于輪船兩天后就起航,我們來不及更換包裝。
      What do you think of the packing for fireworks?
      您認為禮花怎樣包裝?
      The packings are in good (bad) order.
      包裝完好無損(破損)。
      The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful.
      包裝完好無損,很美觀。
      Please pack the goods very carefully.
      請細心包裝此貨。
      These marten overcoats are tastefully packed.
      這批貂皮大衣的包裝十分精美。
      I think you’ll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.
      您一定發現我們產品的包裝美觀講究。
      Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.
      我們的包裝可以與日本同行相比美。
      The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.
      獨特的包裝將有助于我們推銷這些藥品。
      The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
      包裝必須十分堅固,以承受粗率的搬運。
      We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
      我們已經特意加固包裝,以便使貨物萬一遭到的損壞減小到最低程度。
      These goods didn’t sell well merely because of the poor packing.
      這些產品由于包裝不好影響了銷售。
      We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
      我們同意用紙箱做外包裝。
      Could you use cardboard boxes?
      你們用硬紙板箱包裝嗎?
      It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
      使用木箱包裝成本會高些。
      The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
      布匹在裝入木箱以前要用牛皮紙包好。
      外貿英語常用語篇三
      The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.
      雞蛋要用帶蜂房孔,內襯防震紙板的紙箱包裝。
      Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.
      每個丸藥裝入小盒后用蠟密封好。
      Please make the fruit jar airtight.
      請把果醬罐密封。
      We’ll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.
      我們一紙箱裝兩打,每箱毛重25公斤。
      Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.
      10支裝入一小盒,100盒裝入一個紙箱。
      This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.
      人們不輕易使用這種包裝。
      No charge will be allowed for packages.
      包裝容器不收費。
      The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.
      此箱堅固,使用了足夠的包裝材料。
      I’m afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
      我擔心遠洋運輸用紙箱不結實。
      Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.
      使用硬紙箱包裝這批襯衣可以節省運費。
      We prefer packing in smaller cases.
      我們寧愿用小箱子包裝。
      We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.
      我們主張用小容器包裝這批貨。
      We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.
      每個箱角都用金屬角加固。
      Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.
      箱子里墊有泡沫塑料以免貨物受壓。
      The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
      罐裝貨物在紙箱里,外面加兩道箍。
      You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.
      你們必須用鐵箍加固包裝。
      >>>下一頁更多“外貿實用英語句子閱讀”
      上一頁12下一頁