• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      生活英語情景對話:自動販賣機

      英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對于把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面學習啦小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!生活英語情景對話:自動販賣機Todd:OK,hello,Hisa!你好,希莎!Hisa:Hi,Todd.你好,托德。Todd:Howareyoudoing?你過得怎么樣?

      英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對于把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面學習啦小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
      生活英語情景對話:自動販賣機
      Todd: OK, hello, Hisa!
      你好,希莎!
      Hisa: Hi, Todd.
      你好,托德。
      Todd: How are you doing?
      你過得怎么樣?
      Hisa: Fine thanks, and you?
      很好,你呢?
      Todd: I’m doing pretty good. Hisa, you were telling me that you have a concern about Japan.
      我過得好極了。希莎,你跟我說你很關心日本一個社會問題。。
      Hisa: Yes.
      是的。
      Todd: And what is your concern?
      你擔心的是什么問題?
      Hisa: It’s vending machines.
      是自動販賣機。
      Todd: Vending machines.
      自動販賣機。
      Hisa: Yes.
      是的。
      Todd: OK. Can you talk a little about that?
      好的。你能具體跟我說說嗎?
      Hisa: Yes, as you already noticed, how many vending machines do you come across a day if you are on the street?
      好的,以你的印象來判斷一下,如果你走在大街上,一天內能遇到多少臺自動販賣機?
      Todd: Many, many.
      我的天啊。
      Hisa: I really do not think we need that many and then each one is really consuming energy, so that is my big concern.
      我真的不認為我們需要這么多的自動販賣機,而每臺自動販賣機要消耗掉很多的能源,這就是我最擔心的問題。
      Todd: OK, so what would you like to see happen in Japan with the vending machines?
      那么,你希望怎么處理日本的這些自動販賣機?
      Hisa: Sorry, what? where?
      不好意思,什么?
      Todd: Like, what would you like to happen with the vending machines?
      比如,你認為應該對這些自動販賣機做什么?
      Hisa: Yes.
      我明白了。
      Todd: Would you like more laws or..?
      你希望通過立法還是……?
      Hisa: Number 1, it really aggravates the scenery. Yes, and then if each one of us take drink with us, we really don’t need that many, each corner, or even one corner you really see so many kinds. And then that is, we can really evacuate so many and then we will have a safer, more space on the road, because even without vending machines, imagine how narrow our roads in Japan, even the walking path so narrow, it’s dangerous.
      第一,自動販賣機影響了環境美觀。是的,如果我們每個人出門都自己帶喝的,我們就不會需要這么多的自動販賣機了,現在只要是角落就有一臺自動販賣機,甚至是幾臺不同種類的自動販賣機。如果我們把這些自動販賣機都移走,就會擁有更加安全和寬闊的街道,如果沒有自動販賣機,日本的街道已經很狹窄了,人行道也很窄。
      Todd: And you were saying that you can actually can see vending machines in very strange places in Japan, like very, very far places in the countryside?
      你是說在日本很奇怪的地方也能看到自動販賣機,比如鄉下等邊遠地區?
      Hisa: Yes.
      是的。
      Todd: Wow.
      哇。
      Hisa: So, just one example is on the summit of Mt. Fuji. Yes, it’s a shame.
      舉個例子,比如富士山上就有。真是不雅。
      Todd: All the way on the top of Mt. Fuji?
      到山頂的路上都有嗎?
      Hisa: Yes. So those mountain climbers are talking that don’t make our mountains like Mt. Fuji. In other words, they are not to put another vending machine on the top of other mountains, because why we need it.
      是的。一些登山愛好者們都會說:不要把山都搞成富士山一樣。換句話說,他們不贊成將自動販賣機放到其他山上,我們為什么需要這些販賣機。
      Todd: Yeah, that’s crazy.
      是的,很瘋狂。
      Hisa: It’s ridiculous.
      很荒謬。
      Todd: All right. Thank a lot Hisa.
      好,謝謝你,希莎。
      Hisa: My pleasure.
      很榮幸。
      生活英語情景對話:居家
      Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.
      妮科爾塔,我來問幾個廚房里的問題。
      Nicoleta: Mm-hm.
      嗯。
      Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?
      首先,你在廚房里都做什么?
      Nicoleta: Cooking mostly.
      大多都是做飯。
      Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?
      好的。在你德國的家里,通常都是誰做飯?
      Nicoleta: Well, I’m living alone so I do normally.
      我自己獨居,所以通常都是我自己做飯。
      Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?
      你每晚都自己做飯,還是買外賣?
      Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.
      我不是每晚做飯,通常是周末的時候自己做飯吃。
      Todd: OK. Actually what’s a German dish that people cook like a..
      那么,德國菜通常是真么樣的……
      Nicoleta: Typical?
      你是說典型德國菜?
      Todd: Yeah.
      是的。
      Nicoleta: Sauerkraut.
      德國酸菜
      Todd: Really?
      真的?
      Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don’t know a typical meal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.
      這里所有的人都會問我為什么不是德國香腸。到我不知道有什么經典德國菜。也許真的是香腸。但要從起源上看,是德國酸菜。
      Todd: OK. What’s in your kitchen?
      你的廚房里都有什么?
      Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.
      有盤子,食物,冰箱。但沒有微波爐。
      Todd: No microwave?
      沒有微波爐?
      Nicoleta: No microwave.
      沒有。
      Todd: That’s good. You’re healthy. What’s something you can cook very well?
      這樣很好,沒有微波爐可以吃得很健康。有什么菜是你拿手的嗎?
      Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups.
      我的拿手菜?湯。
      Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup?
      哪種湯?
      Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber.
      南瓜,黃瓜湯。
      Todd: How do you make it?
      你是怎么做的呢?
      Nicoleta: It’s very easy, just I don’t know the English word, so don’t ask!
      很簡單,這是我不知道用英語怎么說,千萬別問我!