• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      商務英語接客口語對話

      商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。那么你想學一些常用的接待客戶商務英語口語嗎?下面學習啦小編為大家帶來商務英語接客口語對話,歡迎大家學習!商務英語接客口語對話1:A:Goodmorning,Mr.Smith.Wel

      商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。那么你想學一些常用的接待客戶商務英語口語嗎?下面學習啦小編為大家帶來商務英語接客口語對話,歡迎大家學習!
      商務英語接客口語對話1:
      A:Good morning,Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.
      A:早上好!史密斯先生,歡迎來到武漢。
      B:Good morning!
      B:早上好!
      A:Mr. Smith,did you have a good journey?
      A:史密斯先生,旅途愉快嗎?
      B:l just feel a little tired. You know,It took me 16 hours to get here.
      B:只是有點兒累,你知道到這兒需要16個小時。
      A:You must take a rest today.
      A:你今天得好好休息。
      B:That’s very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
      B:你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你們談 我們之間商業往來的可能性。
      A: We welcome good business. Anyhow,we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.
      A:我們歡迎有意義的業務往來。但是,我們知道你旅途 一定很勞累,所以我們把會議安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。
      B:Thank you very much.
      B:非常感謝。
      A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!
      A:我們希望你在這里過得愉快。
      B:l believe I will.
      B:我相信我會的。
      商務英語接客口語對話2:
      A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?
      A:對不起,您是從英國來的史密斯先生嗎?
      B:Yes, I am.
      B:是的,我是。
      A:I’m from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I’ve come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.
      A:我是紡織品進出口公司的,我是來接您的,我叫張勇。
      B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I’m glad to meet you.
      B:你好,張先生,很高興見到你。
      A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.
      A:你好,史密斯先生,讓我幫你拿行李吧。
      B:Thank you very much.
      B:非常感謝。
      A:Did you have a good trip?
      A:旅途愉快嗎?
      B:On the whole, not too bad.
      B:總的來說還不錯。
      A:Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn’t it? And I think you must be very tired.
      A:不管怎樣,來中國的路程漫漫,不是嗎?我想你一定很累了。
      B:Yes, I am,rather. But I’lI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
      B:是的,我確實蠻累的,不過,明天我就會好的,準備談生意。
      A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.
      A:祝您在這兒過得愉快。
      B:Thank you.
      B:謝謝。
      A:Now, Mr. Smith, if all is ready, we’d better start for the hotel.
      A:史密斯先生,如果一切都準備好了,我們最好動身去賓 館吧。
      B:I’d like to.Let’s go.
      B:好的,我們走吧。
      A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.
      A:請這邊走,我們的車在那邊等著。
      商務英語接客口語對話3:
      A:Hi,Mr. Wang. Do you feel like going boating with me?
      A:王先生,你好,你愿意跟我去劃船嗎?
      B : Sounds interesting, I haven’t gone boating for some time now. and what time?
      B:好極了!我已有好長一段時間沒有去劃船了。什么時 候去?
      A:How about tomorrow afternoon?
      A:明天下午如何?
      B:Sure. Where shall I meet you?
      B:好的。我們在哪里見面?
      A:At the gate of the park.
      A:公園門口。
      B:Great. I look forward to meeting you.
      B:太好了。期待著見你。
      A:See you then.
      A:到時見。
      B:See you.
      B:再見。
      商務英語接客口語對話4:
      A:Miss Yang,have you met Mr. Longman?
      A:楊小姐,你認識朗曼先生嗎?
      B:No, I haven’t
      B:不認識。
      A: Then let me make an introduction. This is Miss Yang. She works at the Bank of China. And this is Mr. Longman. He works In the Pacific Insurance Company.
      A:那我來作個介紹。這是楊小姐,在中國銀行工作。這 是朗曼先生,在太平洋保險公司工作。
      B:I’m glad to meet you.
      B:很高興認識你。
      C:lt’s nice to meet you. Only if I could have met you earlier!
      C:很高興認識你。真是相見恨晚呀!
      B: Could you make it a little clearer?
      B:為什么?
      C:We have a lot of business to do with your bank. And there is a Chinese saying: “ It’s easier to do anything with an acquaintance.”
      C:我們同貴行有很多業務往來。中國有句俗話叫做“熟人好辦事?!?br /> B:Oh, really. And I’m sure you’ll be of great help to me in the future.
      B:噢,那倒不假。相信今后你對我會有很大幫助的。
      C:I’d be glad to do whatever I can for you.
      C:愿效犬馬之勞。
      商務英語接客口語對話5:
      A:Now,lt’s 8:30. We arrive just on time.
      A:現在是8點30分,我們正好按時到達。
      B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax.
      B:噢,我想我得去買機場費。
      A:Let me do it for you.
      A:我去吧!
      B:Thank you very much. Mr. Liu,I have to say good-bye now. But before that,I’d like to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.
      B:非常感謝。劉先生,我得說再見了。在此之前我想說: 這次旅行非常愉快,并有成效;你們公司給我留下了很 好的印象,我深深地被你們的熱情所感動,我想我們的 合作將會很成功的。
      C:Thank you very much, Mr. Washington. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation. We hope we can hear from you soon.
      C:非常感謝,華盛頓先生。你在這次活動中起著非常重 要的作用。我們期待著早日聽到你們的回音。
      A : Here is the receipt of the airport fee.
      A:這是機場費收據。
      B:Miss Li, my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Liu is very lucky to have your assistance.
      B:李小姐,我親愛的朋友。對于你給予的所有幫助我表 示非常感謝。你對我的幫助非常大,想得非常周到。 我想李先生有你做助手非常幸運。
      A:Thank you. It’s very kind of you to say so. I’m really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
      A:謝謝。你這么說真是太好了。我很高興與你工作這幾 天,我真誠希望有一天再見到你,期待你的消息。
      B:Thank you again. Bye-bye.
      B:再次感謝。再見!
      C:We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.
      C:祝你安全順利到家。
      A:Have a nice journey.
      A:—路平安。
      B:Thank you. Bye-bye.
      B:謝謝。再見!
      商務英語接客口語對話相關文章:
      1.商務英語口語之初次見面該如何交談
      2.商務英語口語情景對話:迎賓
      3.商務英語口語對話—傳真及電話篇
      4.有關商務英語情景對話
      5.常用英語口語練習