• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      我們全家要去海南旅游

      英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會,能培養學生的交際能力,使學生敢于大膽開口說英語,達到學以致用的目的,使得英語課堂教學更精彩。小編精心收集了兩人英語口語對話材料,供大家欣賞學習!兩人英語口語對話材料1TodayisNewYear’sDay,StevenandBillaret

      英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會,能培養學生的交際能力,使學生敢于大膽開口說英語,達到學以致用的目的,使得英語課堂教學更精彩。小編精心收集了兩人英語口語對話材料,供大家欣賞學習!

      https://www.acadsoc.com.cn/

      兩人英語口語對話材料1
      Today is New Year’s Day, Steven and Bill are talking about their plans for the holiday.
      今天是元旦,史蒂文和比爾在談論假期計劃。
      Steven: Happy New Year, Bill.
      史蒂文:新年快樂,比爾。
      Bill: Happy New Year, Steven.
      比爾:新年快樂,史蒂文。
      Steven: Do you have any plans for the New Year holiday?
      史蒂文:你在元旦假期有什么計劃嗎?
      Bill: My whole family is going to Hainan for visiting. What about you?
      比爾:我們全家要去海南旅游。你呢?
      Steven: How happy you are! I have to stay at home to prepare my final exam.
      史蒂文:你們真是太幸福了。我要在家準備期末考試。
      兩人英語口語對話材料2
      Julia has a tendency to do some plastic surgeries. Now she is talking with Steven about this.
      茱莉婭想做整容手術?,F在她正在跟史蒂文談論著此事。
      Julia: Oh, my god! I look so old. I look as if I were 40. I think it’s time for some plasticsurgeries. I’m tired of these wrinkles and sagging skin.
      茱莉婭:噢,天啊。我看起來太老了,看著好像40了。我想是時候做下整形手術了,我討厭這些皺紋和下垂的皮膚。
      Steven: I don’t see any wrinkles or sagging skin! You’d better stop being so ridiculous.
      史蒂文:我沒看見皺紋和下垂的皮膚。別那么幼稚。
      Julia: Anyway I think I need a nose job and some breast implants as well.
      茱莉婭:無論如何,我想我會整下鼻子,做下隆胸手術。
      Steven: I think you need to get a brain surgery. Honestly speaking, you look charming.
      史蒂文:我認為你需要給腦子做個手術。說實話,你看起來很迷人。
      Julia: I know what you mean. I just want to make myself more attractive.
      茱莉婭:我明白你的意思。我只是想讓自己看起來更有魅力。
      Steven: You are fine the way you are. Besides, plastic surgery hurts.
      史蒂文:你有自己的魅力。此外,整容手術會有傷害。
      Julia: Really?
      茱莉婭:真的嗎?
      Steven: Sure it is. So you’d better get rid of this idea.
      史蒂文:嗯,所以你最好打消這個念頭。
      兩人英語口語對話材料3
      Steven and Julia are shopping. Julia wants to make her nails manicured. So they go into amanicure shop.
      當史蒂文和菜莉婭在逛街的時候,茱莉婭想把指甲修一下。于是他們走進一家美甲店。
      Shop Assistant: Hello. Welcome!
      店員:你們好,歡迎光臨。
      Julia: Hello. I’d like to have my nails manicured.
      茱莉婭:你好,我想把指甲修一下。
      Shop Assistant: This way please. We offer multiple manicure services here. Do you want a fullservice?
      店員:這邊請。我們這里有很多項修甲服務。想來個全套服務嗎?
      Julia: I don’t need the full service.
      茱莉婭:我不想做全套的。
      Shop Assistant: But the full service will make your nails look much prettier and it is ondiscount now.
      店員:但是全套服務會讓你的指甲看起來更加漂亮,而且現在有折扣。
      Julia: No, thanks. All I need is painting and polishing.
      茱莉婭:不了,謝謝。我只想做下磨光和上色。
      Shop Assistant: OK. Please sit down. I hope you will be satisfied with our service.
      店員:好的,請坐。希望你對我們的服務滿意。
      Julia: Thanks very much.
      茱莉婭:謝謝。
      看了“兩人英語口語對話材料”的人還看了:
      1.大學生二人英語對話材料
      2.關于兩人英語對話材料
      3.大學兩人英語口語對話
      4.兩人英語情景對話大全
      5.兩人實用英語口語情景對話
      6.二人實用英語口語對話