forty-three years old
1. Forty-three demonstrators were killed in bloody clashes.
2. Forty-three members of the expedition were killed.
3. Forty – three percent belonged to the New Breed.
4. Being now forty – three years of age, and comfortably built, walking was not easy.
現在他已經四十有三, 長得又福態, 步行并不是件易事.
5. For the next forty – three years Germany was the leading power upon the European continent.
在接下去的 43年 時間里,德國是歐洲大陸上最重要的強國.
6. She was a prim ugly woman of forty – three, who wore glasses and had sparse hair.
7. The men of Kiriath – jearim, Chephirahand Beeroth, seven hundred and forty – three .
基列耶琳人,基非拉人, 比錄人共 七百四十三 名.
8. Stop at third and forty – three , exit to the night.
停在 三點四十三分, 去向黑夜的出口.
9. A few days later Braille died. He was only forty – three years old.
10. He’s only forty – three, but he’s got bags under his eyes already!
11. Lexington entered service in nineteen forty – three during World War Two.
12. That’ll be forty – three yuan in all.
總共 四十三 元.
13. They make do a complement of forty – three.
14. Qianlong forty – three years instead of Chengde Prefecture, Jiaqing Rehe are presidential palace is located fifteen years.
15. She may very well pass for forty – three in the dusk with a light behind her.
在黃昏時分,從背后用光線照她,是很可以充作四十三 歲 的.