1. It s our duty to save wate
2. As we know , water is very important to man,
3. we can t live without water.
4. The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less.
5. But some people don t care about it .
6. Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.Something must be done to stop the pollution.
7. Its our duty to protect our environment。
8. It is very important to take care of our environment
9. We should not throw litter onto the ground
10. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees
11. We should plant more flowers and trees。
12. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
13. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
14.Trees are very helpful and important for us.
15.We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.It s everyone s duty to love and protect the environment.
1. Let’s look on the bright side. 讓我們往好處想吧。
2. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.必須指出學習只能靠自己。
3. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously，they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person’s education is a most important aspect of his life.許多人存在這樣的誤解，認為離開學校就意味著結束了他們的教育。顯然，他們忽視了教育是人生重要部分這一基本事實。
4. As for me，I’m in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation，for the following reasons：就我而言，我同意教育不應該隨著畢業而結束的觀點，有以下原因：
5. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.人們普遍認為高校是不可能在畢業的時候教會他們的學生所有知識的。
6. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.即使最優秀的畢業生，要想成為一個博學的人也要不斷地學習。
7. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology，and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.人們普遍認為我們的現代科技使我們的社會發生了巨大的變化，近幾十年人類在科技方面取得了驚人的進步。
8. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.現在越來越多的人開始相信學習新的技術和知識能直接幫助他們獲得工作就會或提升的機會。
9. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.一項調查顯示許多老人都有到大學繼續學習的愿望。
10. For the majority of people，reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.對大多數人來講，退休以后，閱讀或學習一項新技術已成為他們生活的中心和快樂的來源。
11. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style，it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes：it is never too late to learn.對于那些想過上健康而有意義的生活的人們來說，找時間學習一些新知識是很重要的，正如那句老話：活到老，學到老。
1.對…產生有利/不利的影響 exert positive/ negative effects on…
2.利遠遠大于弊 the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages。
3.導致，引起 lead to/ give rise to/ contribute to/ result in
4.復雜的社會現象 a complicated social phenomenon
5.責任感 / 成就感 sense of responsibility/ sense of achievement
6. 競爭與合作精神 sense of competition and cooperation
7. 開闊眼界 widen one’s horizon/ broaden one’s vision
8.學習知識和技能 acquire knowledge and skills
9.經濟/心理負擔 financial burden / psychological burden
10.考慮到諸多因素 take many factors into account/ consideration
11. 從另一個角度 from another perspective
12.做出共同努力 make joint efforts
13. 對…有益 be beneficial / conducive to…
14.為社會做貢獻 make contributions to the society
15.打下堅實的基礎 lay a solid foundation for…
16.綜合素質 comprehensive quality
17.無可非議 blameless / beyond reproach
18.加大了…的可能性 increase the chances of
19.致力于/ 投身于 be committed / devoted to…