1. This phenomenon has caused wide p1ublic concern in many places of world.
2. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
3. In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
4. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
5. In the second place, from psychological aspect, the majority of children seem to tend to have an unfavorable attitude toward additional educational activities.
6. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while other children are playing.
7. Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
8. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn’t be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
9. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
10. There is a growing tendency for parent these days to stay at home to look after their children instead of returning to work earlier.
1. Parents are firmly convinced that, to send their child to kindergartens or nursery schools will have an unfavorable influence on the growth of children.
2. However, this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts, who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.
3. Although parent would be able to devote much more time and energy to their children, it must be admitted that, parent has less experience and knowledge about how to educate and supervise children, when compared with professional teachers working in kindergartens or nursery schools.
4. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, although the parents’ desire to look after children by themselves is understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
5. Parents should be encouraged to send their children to nursery schools, which will bring about profound impacts on children and families, and even the society as a whole.
6. Many leaders of government always go into raptures at the mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks, the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing, they maintain, is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
7. But is it really the case? The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact, basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important role and should be given priority.
8. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists, which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
9. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
10. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people’s life and economic growth.
1. In addition to the obvious problem–loneliness, another major obstacle, in my opinion, is the alien environment of campus.
2. Freshmen often get lost on campus; fail to find the way to dormitory or library.
3. Most important of all, apart from their hometown and parents, students couldn’t catch sight of any familiar face and have to suffer from homelessness, which can cause certain serious mental disease.
4. In the first place, school authorities should provide far more services to help freshmen to get used to the new life as soon as possible.
5. The senior and junior students could share their own experience about how to overcome the difficulty they have ever met, how to adjust to the new environment with the new students.
106. At the same time, young people should be encouraged to communicate with their peers and develop their interpersonal skills, which may help them greatly to reduce dependence on their parents and are essential in the maintenance of healthy mental condition. 同時，應該鼓勵年輕人和他們的同齡人交往，發展他們的交際能力，這將幫助他們極大地減少對父母的倚賴并且保持健康的精神狀態。
7. In conclusion, we must lay emphasis on this problem and make our maximum contribution to help them spend their first day on campus smoothly.
8. There is a general discussion over fashion in recent years. One of the questions under debate is whether a person should choose comfortable clothes, which he or she likes, regardless of fashion.
9. This issue is becoming a matter of concern for more and more people, especially for parents and experts in education.
10. Many young people always go into raptures at the merely mention of buying fashion clothes. And they seem to be attracted by colorful material, various styles of fashion clothes. There is nothing, they maintain, that can’t be compared with fashion clothes. In fact, fashion clothes had become indispensable part of youngster’s life.