1)There are three reasons for this.
2)The reasons for this are as follows.
3)The reason for this is obvious.
4)The reason for this is not far to seek.
5)The reason for this is that…
6)We have good reason to believe that…
例： There are three reasons for the changes that have taken place in our life.Firstly，people’s living standard has been greatly improved.Secondly，most people are well paid， and they can afford what they need or like.Last but not least，more and more people prefer to enjoy modern life.
注：如考生寫第一個句子沒有把握，可將其改寫成兩個句子。如：Great changes have taken place in our life. There are three reasons for this.這樣寫可以避免套用中的表達失誤。
1)It has the following advantages.
2)It does us a lot of good.
3)It benefits us quite a lot.
4)It is beneficial to us.
5)It is of great benefit to us.
例： Books are like friends.They can help us know the world better，and they can open our minds and widen our horizons.Therefore，reading extensively is of great benefit to us.
1)It has more disadvantages than advantages.
2)It does us much harm.
3)It is harmfulto us.
例： However，everything dividesinto two.Television can also be harmful to us.It can do harm to our health and make us lazy if we spend too much time watching televi- sion.
1)It is important(necessary，difficult，convenient， possible)for sb.to do sth.
2)We think it necessary to do sth.
3)It plays an important role in our life.
例： Computers are now being used everywhere，whether in the government，in schools or in business.Soon， computers will be found in every home，too.We have good reason to say that computers are playing an increasingly important role in our life and we have stepped into the Computer Age.
1)We should take some effective measures.
2)We should try our best to overcome(conquer)the difficulties.
3)We should do our utmost in doing sth.
4)We should solve the problems that we are confronted(faced)with.
例： The housing problem that we are confronted with is becoming more and more serious.Therefore，we must take some effective measures to solve it.
(1) we have been always considering sth (recreational activities) as something to relax ourselves or something that can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(2) Sth will make our life more enjoyable, that is to say, sth can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(3) For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment.
(4)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
(5) sth, by occupying spare time so constructively, makes a person contented, with no time for boredom.
(6)Sth does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
(7)What‘s more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
(8)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
(1)Little by little, our knowledge will be well enriched, and our horizons will be greatly broadened.
(2)For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
(3)The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
(4)Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
(5)By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
(6)Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
(7)In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
1. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family. 根據最近的一項調查，越來越多的人表達了想從事另外的工作或加班以賺取更多的錢來補貼家用的強烈愿望。
2. As for me, I’m firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons: 就我而言，我堅定地認為國外旅游者的數量應得到限制，理由如下：
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet. 沒有一項發明像互聯網一樣同時受到如此多的贊揚和批評。
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation. 人們似乎忽視了教育不應該隨著畢業而結束這一事實。
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation. 越來越多的人開始意識到教育不能隨著畢業而結束。
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study. 說到教育，大部分人認為其是一個終生的學習。
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness. 許多專家指出體育鍛煉直接有助于身體健康。
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism. 應該采取適當的措施限制外國旅游者的數量，努力保護當地環境和歷史不受國際旅游業的不利影響。
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution. 越來越多的專家相信移民對城市的建設起到積極作用。然而，越來越多的城市居民卻懷疑這種說法，他們抱怨民工給城市帶來了許多嚴重的問題，像犯罪和****。
10. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism. 由于缺乏獨特的文化，一些地方不再吸引旅游者。因此，國外旅游者數量的快速增加可能最終會導致當地旅游業的衰敗。