• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      高中晨讀優美英語詩歌

      英語晨讀是我們學習高中英語的很好習慣,那么你想找一些優美的英語詩歌來朗讀嗎?下面是學習啦小編為大家帶來高中晨讀優美英語詩歌,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!高中晨讀優美英語詩歌1:O,howIfaintwhenIofyoudowrite,哦,我寫到你的時候多么氣餒,Knowingabetterspiritdothuseyourname,得知有更大的天才利用你名字,A

      英語晨讀是我們學習高中英語的很好習慣,那么你想找一些優美的英語詩歌來朗讀嗎?下面是學習啦小編為大家帶來高中晨讀優美英語詩歌,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!
      高中晨讀優美英語詩歌1:
      O, how I faint when I of you do write,
      哦,我寫到你的時候多么氣餒,
      Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,
      得知有更大的天才利用你名字,
      And in the praise thereof spends all his might,
      他不惜費盡力氣去把你贊美,
      To make me tongue-tied, speaking of your fame!
      使我箝口結舌,一提起你聲譽!
      But since your worth, wide as the ocean is,
      但你的價值,像海洋一樣無邊,
      The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,
      不管輕舟或艨艟同樣能載起,
      My saucy bark inferior far to his
      我這莽撞的艇,盡管小得可憐,
      On your broad main doth wilfully appear.
      也向你茫茫的海心大膽行駛。
      Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,
      你最淺的灘瀨已足使我浮泛,
      Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;
      而他岸岸然駛向你萬頃汪洋;
      Or being wreck’d, I am a worthless boat,
      或者,萬一覆沒,我只是片輕帆,
      He of tall building and of goodly pride:
      他卻是結構雄偉,氣宇軒昂:
      Then if he thrive and I be cast away,
      如果他安全到達,而我遭失敗,
      The worst was this; my love was my decay.
      最不幸的是:毀我的是我的愛。
      高中晨讀優美英語詩歌2:
      Whilst I alone did call upon thy aid,
      當初我獨自一個懇求你協助,
      My verse alone had all thy gentle grace,
      只有我的詩占有你一切嫵媚;
      But now my gracious numbers are decay’d
      但現在我清新的韻律既陳腐,
      And my sick Muse doth give another place.
      我的病詩神只好給別人讓位。
      I grant, sweet love, thy lovely argument
      我承認,愛呵,你這美妙的題材
      Deserves the travail of a worthier pen,
      值得更高明的筆的精寫細描;
      Yet what of thee thy poet doth invent
      可是你的詩人不過向你還債,
      He robs thee of and pays it thee again.
      他把奪自你的當作他的創造。
      He lends thee virtue and he stole that word
      他賜你美德,美德這詞他只從
      From thy behavior; beauty doth he give
      你的行為偷取;他加給你秀妍,
      And found it in thy cheek; he can afford
      其實從你頰上得來;他的歌頌
      No praise to thee but what in thee doth live.
      沒有一句不是從你身上發見。
      Then thank him not for that which he doth say,
      那么,請別感激他對你的稱贊,
      Since what he owes thee thou thyself dost pay.
      既然他只把欠你的向你償還。
      高中晨讀優美英語詩歌相關文章:
      1.晨讀優美英語詩歌欣賞
      2.晨讀經典英語詩歌欣賞
      3.晨讀英文經典詩歌
      4.高中晨讀英語美文
      5.高中生晨讀英語美文