• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      有關簡單的英語對話練習

      英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語,情景會話訓練是提高學生綜合語言運用能力的最好平臺。學習啦小編整理了有關簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!有關簡單的英語對話一SteveniscallinghisfriendJerry,butJerryisnotin.史蒂文打電話給他的朋友杰瑞,但杰瑞不在。Steven:Hello.MayIspeaktoJerry,please?史蒂文

      英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語,情景會話訓練是提高學生綜合語言運用能力的最好平臺。學習啦小編整理了有關簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
      有關簡單的英語對話一
      Steven is calling his friend Jerry, but Jerry is not in.
      史蒂文打電話給他的朋友杰瑞,但杰瑞不在。
      Steven: Hello. May I speak to Jerry, please?
      史蒂文:你好,杰瑞在嗎?
      B: Sorry, but he is out for lunch right now.
      B:抱歉,他現在出去吃午飯了。
      Steven: I see. Can you give me some idea how long he’ll be back?
      史蒂文:喔,您能告訴我他多久會回來嗎?
      B: I think he will be back around 2:00. If you like, please leave your name and phone number,I’ll have him call you as soon as he comes back.
      B:我想他兩點鐘左右會回來的。如果你愿意,請留下姓名和電話號碼,等他一回來,我會請他馬上回電。
      Steven: That’s nice. My name is Steven; my phone number is 6789777. Okay, I’ll be waiting for his call. Thank you and bye!
      史蒂文:太好了,我叫史蒂文,我的電話號碼是6789777。那我就等他的電話。謝謝!再見!
      B: My pleasure, bye!
      B:不客氣,再見!
      有關簡單的英語對話二
      Steven is calling Susan,but he got the wrongnumber.
      史蒂文給蘇珊打電話,但卻撥錯了電話號碼。
      Steven: Hello. I’d like to speak to Susan.
      史蒂文:你好。我想找一下蘇珊。
      B: I’m sorry, but there’s no one here by that name.
      B:對不起,這里沒有這個人。
      Steven: Isn’t this the Whites?
      史蒂文:這不是懷特家嗎?
      B: Yes. this is. What number are you calling?
      B:是的,這是懷特家。你要打的電話是多少?
      Steven: I’m calling 6667777. Maybe my finger slipped and I touched the wrong number.
      史蒂文:我要打的電話號碼是6667777。也許我的手指滑了一下,按錯號了。
      B: Sure it is. This is 6666777.
      B:確實是,這里是6666777。
      Steven: Oh, sorry to have bothered you.
      史蒂文:哦,真對不起,打擾您了。
      B: It doesn’t matter. Bye-bye!
      B:沒關系。再見!
      Steven: Bye!
      史蒂文:再見!
      有關簡單的英語對話三
      The goods are damaged during the shipment. NowSteven is dealing with the claim.
      貨物在運輸過程中被損壞了?,F在史蒂文正處理投訴。
      Steven: What exactly is the problem with the latestlot?
      史蒂文:最近這一批貨究竟出了什么問題?
      Customer: We are faced with the problem that partof the consignment is unacceptable. We assume that damage occurred during theconsignment was in your care.
      客戶:我們面臨的問題是委托的部分貨物無法接收。我們認為貨物是在你方保管時受到損害的。
      Steven: But we can’t accept your damage claim.
      史蒂文:但是我們無法辦理你的索賠。
      Customer: Why not?
      客戶:為什么呢?
      Steven: You didn’t note the damage on the bill of lading.
      史蒂文:你沒有在提貨單上注明損壞情況。
      Customer: I see.
      客戶:我明白了。
      看了“有關簡單的英語對話”的人還看了:
      1.有關簡單英語對話練習
      2.簡單英語情景對話練習
      3.生活中簡單英語對話練習
      4.簡單的英語對話短文
      5.有關日常英語對話練習