• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      脫口而出的旅游英語口語

      旅行是一種病,當你把身邊的人都傳染了,而你自己根本不想從中跑出來。學習啦小編整理了脫口而出的旅游英語口語,歡迎閱讀!脫口而出的旅游英語口語一Y:Doyouhaveadoubleroomfortonight?Y:今晚還有雙人房可住嗎?X:Withanoceanview?X:是要有海景的那種

      旅行是一種病,當你把身邊的人都傳染了,而你自己根本不想從中跑出來。學習啦小編整理了脫口而出的旅游英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
      脫口而出的旅游英語口語一
      Y: Do you have a double room for tonight?
      Y:今晚還有雙人房可住嗎?
      X: With an ocean view?
      X:是要有海景的那種嗎?
      Y: Without is fine.
      Y:沒有海景的就可以了。
      X: A double room without a view for just one night?
      X:一間沒有景觀的雙人房住一個晚上?
      Y: That’s right.
      Y:對的。
      X: Yes, we do.
      X:好,有的。
      Y: By the way, what’s the rate for a single room?
      Y:對了,單人房是多少錢?
      脫口而出的旅游英語口語二
      Y: Hello. I’d like to change my reservation for March 19. My name is Mary Chang.
      Y:哈鑼,我想更改預訂在3月19日來住的房間。我叫張瑪麗。
      X: Ah, yes, Miss Chang.What seems to be the problem?
      X:哦,張小姐。有什么問題嗎?
      Y: Well, I’d like to change the date to March 20, and make that for two singles, not one.
      Y:我想把3月19日改為3月20日,并且要兩間單人房,而不是一間。
      X: Very well. That can be arranged.
      X:沒問題,這件事就交給我辦好了。
      脫口而出的旅游英語口語三
      X: Good evening. Can I help you?
      X:晚上好。我能為您效勞嗎?
      Y: Yes, I’d like to check in, please. My name is Peter Wang. I have a reservation for three nights.。
      Y:是的,我想辦理住宿登記,我叫王彼得。我預訂了3個晚上的房間
      X: Just a moment, please. Oh, yes. One twin and one single. Is that right?
      X:請等一下。哦,不錯,一間雙人房和一間單人房,對不對?
      Y: Yes, I’m with my wife and child.
      Y:對,我和我太太及小孩3個人。
      X: Will you fill out this form, please?
      X:請您把這些表格填一填,好嗎?
      看了“脫口而出的旅游英語口語”的人還看了:
      1.常用的旅游英語口語
      2.一看就會的旅游英語口語
      3.常用的旅游英語口語帶翻譯
      4.經典的旅游英語口語大全
      5.關于實用的旅游英語口語精選