• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      英語口語情景對話練習

      開展對話教學的基礎是建立教師與學生之間平等的地位,以學生的學習興趣為教學核心,以學生的自主學習為教學目標,在老師的引導與啟發下,進行民主化、相互化的學習行為。學習啦小編整理了英語口語場景對話,歡迎閱讀!英語口語場景對話一Aboardmeetingisschedule

      開展對話教學的基礎是建立教師與學生之間平等的地位,以學生的學習興趣為教學核心,以學生的自主學習為教學目標,在老師的引導與啟發下,進行民主化、相互化的學習行為。學習啦小編整理了英語口語場景對話,歡迎閱讀!
      英語口語場景對話一
      A board meeting is scheduled to start this afternoon. Steven is asking Amily to write theagenda on the notice board.
      董事會議安排到今天下午舉行。史蒂文要求艾米麗把議事日程寫在布告欄上。
      Steven: Good morning, Amily. We’ll have our board meeting this afternoon. Can you write theagenda on the notice board?
      史蒂文:上午好,艾米麗,我們今天下午要開董事會。你能把會議的議事日程寫在布告欄上嗎?
      Amily: What will you discuss at the meeting?
      艾米麗:這次會議你們要討論些什么問題?
      Steven: We’ll talk about the financial report for the first half of the year.
      史蒂文:我們將討論一下上半年的財務報告。
      Amily: And anything else?
      艾米麗:還有什么別的事要討論?
      Steven: We’ll also discuss the personnel plan for the second half of the year.
      史蒂文:我們還要討論下半年的人事計劃。
      Amily: That’s all?
      艾米麗:就這些嗎?
      Steven: Yes. Please write them down on the notice board. I want everybody to see them.
      史蒂文:是的。請把這些寫在布告欄里。我想讓每個人都看到。
      Amily: OK.
      艾米麗:好的。
      英語口語場景對話二
      Steven has finished his job and he is asked to tell something as a conclusion about his job.Now he is talking it with his boss Mr. Liang.
      史蒂文完成了他的工作,他要做一份工作總結。此刻他正和上級梁先生談論此事。
      Mr. Liang: Steven, can you give us a summary about your work? What do you get from yourwork?
      梁先生:史蒂文,你能為你的工作做下總結嗎?從工作中你獲得了什么呢?
      Steven: I have accumulated a wealth of practical experience in work as a chief advertisementdesigner. Moreover, I realized teamwork is the key to success.
      史蒂文:作為一個廣告總設計師,我在工作中積累了豐富的實際操作經驗。而且,我還明白了團隊精神是成功的關鍵。
      Mr. Liang: Why do you think so?
      梁先生:為什么這么認為呢?
      Steven: I think building team spirit among the coworkers is very important. I believe we canaccomplish a miracle if we stick together.
      史蒂文:我認為在同事之間建立團隊合作精神很重要,我相信我們只要一起努力就可以創造奇跡。
      Mr. Liang: Very good. Anything else?
      梁先生:非常好。還有嗎?
      Steven: My advantage is that I have strong sense of responsibility. But I lack patience.
      史蒂文:我的優點是我有很強的責任心。但我缺乏耐心。
      Mr. Liang:I must praise you for your modesty and diligence. What’s your plan next?
      梁先生:我必須稱贊你的勤奮和謙虛!你下一步的計劃是什么?
      Steven: I will listen and learn more when I start my new job. I plan to become moreprofessional in my field.
      史蒂文:開始新的工作后我要多傾聽,多學習。我計劃在自己的領域內變得更專業。
      Mr. Liang: I’ve got to commend you; you really did a good job.
      梁先生:你表現得真出色,我不得不稱贊你。
      Steven: Thanks for your compliment, but there is still plenty more to learn.
      史蒂文:謝謝您的夸獎,還有很多需要學習!
      英語口語場景對話三
      Steven’s colleague Peter is on business in America. Now Steven is talking with Peter over thephone.
      史蒂文的同事皮特正在美國出差?,F在,史蒂文正和皮特電話通話。
      Steven: Peter? This is Steven from China. I’ve got the document you want.
      史蒂文:皮特嗎?我是史蒂文,從中國打的電話。你要的文件已經拿到了。
      Peter: Great. Send it to me by FedEx tomorrow morning. Or better, call Federal Express for apick-up. That way I’ll get it even earlier.
      皮特:好極了。明早就用聯邦特快寄給我?;蛘咦詈么螂娫捊o聯邦特快公司上門取件。那樣,我可以更快收到文件。
      Steven: That’ll cost me a fortune.
      史蒂文:那可要花我一大筆錢呢。
      Peter: Don’t worry about that. I’ll reimburse you as soon as I receive the package.
      皮特:不用擔心,我一收到快遞就給你報銷郵資。
      Steven: OK. I’ll try. But I’m not sure Federal Express picks up mail in this city. If that’s thecase, I’ll send the package through Chinese express mail service.
      史蒂文:好吧,我盡力而為。不過聯邦快遞在這個城市不一定收寄郵件。那樣的話,我就通過中國的特快郵遞服務把文件寄給你。
      Peter: OK.
      皮特:好的。
      看了“英語口語場景對話”的人還看了:
      1.英語口語對話場景欣賞
      2.英語口語對話場景
      3.日常英語口語對話場景
      4.英語口語情景對話練習
      5.大學英語口語對話大全