• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      酒店基礎英語對話

      下面是學習啦小編整理的酒店基礎英語對話,希望對大家有幫助。酒店基礎英語對話:WhatcanIdoforyou,sir?先生,您要來點什么?B:Whathaveyougotthismorning?今天早上你們這兒有什么?A:

      下面是學習啦小編整理的酒店基礎英語對話,希望對大家有幫助。
      酒店基礎英語對話:
      What can I do for you, sir?
      先生,您要來點什么?
      B: What have you got this morning?
      今天早上你們這兒有什么?
      A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
      水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
      B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
      請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
      A: Any cereal, sir?
      要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
      B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
      好的,來一份麥片粥。
      A: And eggs?
      還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?
      B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
      要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點。
      A: How do you want your eggs?
      您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?
      B: Fried, please.
      煎的。
      A: Anything more, sir?
      還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?
      B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
      不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
      酒店基礎英語對話Dialogue 2
      (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
      (一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
      A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
      請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
      B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
      沒有。
      A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
      很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
      B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
      不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
      A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
      當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
      B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
      布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
      A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
      我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
      B: That’s fine.
      我們明白了。
      (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
      半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
      A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
      你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
      酒店基礎英語對話
      酒店基礎英語對話Dialogue 3
      A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
      服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
      B: Yes, this way please.
      好的,請跟我來。
      A: Can we see the menu, please?
      能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
      B: Here you are.
      給您。
      A: What’s good today?
      今天有什么好吃的?
      B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
      我推薦香酥鴨。
      A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
      我們不想吃香酥鴨?;蛟S我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片。
      B: Do you want any dessert?
      要甜品嗎?
      C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
      不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
      (After a few minutes.)
      過了一會兒。
      A: I can have the check, please.
      結帳。
      C: George. Let’s split this.
      喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
      A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
      不,今天我請客。
      B: Cash or charge, sir?
      現金還是記帳?
      A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
      記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。
      酒店基礎英語對話Dialogue 4
      A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
      啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什么呢,服務生?
      B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
      那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
      A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
      我聽說這兩種都很辣。
      B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
      對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
      A: They might be too hot for me.
      對我來說可能太辣了點。
      B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
      再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
      A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
      有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?
      B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
      有北京烤鴨啊。
      A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
      啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
      B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
      大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
      A: Is it near here?
      離這兒近嗎?
      B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
      不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
      A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
      好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
      B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
      我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。
      A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
      您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
      B: You’re welcome.
      不客氣。
      酒店基礎英語對話Dialogue 5
      A: Good morning. Can I help you?
      早上好。有什么能效勞的嗎?
      B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
      我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
      A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
      您想要哪種果汁呢?
      B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
      西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
      A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
      好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
      B: Yes, that’s right.
      是的。
      A: Is there any thing else, sir?
      還有什么嗎,先生?
      B: No, that’s all.
      沒有了,謝謝。
      (Later)
      稍后
      A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
      早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
      B: Just put it on the table, please.
      請放在桌上。
      A: Do you need anything else, sir?
      先生,還有其他需要嗎?
      B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
      沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
      A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
      哪種果汁呢,先生?
      B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
      番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
      A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
      好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。