• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      你是否嘗試與你的兒子談談這件事

      英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。學習啦小編整理了英語日??谡Z對話,歡迎閱讀!英語日??谡Z對話一Woman:Hi,longtimenosee.Howhaveyou

      英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。學習啦小編整理了英語日??谡Z對話,歡迎閱讀!
      英語日??谡Z對話一
      Woman: Hi, long time no see. How have you been?
      女:HI,好外沒見了,你最近還好吧
      Man: Oh, I’ve been fine, but I’m having some trouble with my son.
      男:噢,我挺好的,只是我的兒子有點麻煩
      Woman: Tell me all about it.
      女:怎么了,給我講講
      Man: Oh, he’s 14 and in the past few months, he’s become quieter and a bit secretive. He locks himself in his room and I think he’s running around with the wrong crowd.
      男:噢,他今年14,過去的幾個月里他變得沉默且有點神秘。他把自己鎖在屋里,我覺得他結交了不好的朋友。
      Woman: Oh, I see. What makes you think that?
      女:是嗎,你為什么這樣想呢
      Man: Well, he’s become friends with a couple of older boys who are in a band. And one night last weekend, he came home really late, way past his curfew.
      男:他與一伙比他大的男孩成了朋友。上周末有一天,他回家很晚,早過了他該回來的時間。
      Woman: Really? What happened?
      女:是嗎,這是怎么回事
      Man: He told me that his friend’s car broke down and they had to walk home.
      男:他告訴我他的朋友的車壞了,他們不得不走路回家。
      Woman: I see what you mean. I understand why you’re concerned. Have you tried talking to your son about it?
      女:明白了。我理解你的擔心,你是否嘗試與你的兒子談談這件事
      Man: I haven’t yet. I just keep hoping it’s just a phase he’s going through.
      男:我還沒有。我只是希望這是一個他會走好的成長歷程。
      Woman: You may be right, but it doesn’t hurt to find out more about what’s going on in his life.
      女:也許你是對的,但這不妨礙你多去了解一些他生活中的事情
      Man: You’re right. I should talk to him. Sometimes, it’s not easy being a parent. Thanks. It helps to get it off my chest. You’re always so easy to talk to.
      男:說得對,我得跟他談談。有時做父母的真不容易呀。多謝,你幫我解開了心頭之事。你真是一個好的傾訴對象
      Woman: I don’t know about that, but my door is always open. Stop by anytime.
      女:這沒什么,我的門是敞開的,有什么事情隨時來找我吧。
      英語日??谡Z對話二
      Woman: Room service. What would you like to order?
      女:客房服務,請問您想來點什么
      Jeff: Hi, I’m in room 1201 and I’d like an order of the calamari and a slice of cheesecake.
      男:嘿,我是1201房間的客人,我想訂份烏賊和一片奶油蛋糕。
      Woman: Do you want the calamari appetizer or the entrée?
      女:您是想要份烏賊開胃菜還是烏賊正餐呢?
      Jeff: I’d like the appetizer.
      男:開胃菜就行了。
      Woman: Anything to drink?
      女:那您喝點什么
      Jeff: A diet Coke. About how long will that take?
      男:來個健怡可樂吧。多久能準備好呢
      Woman: It’ll be about 30 minutes.
      女:大約30分鐘。
      Jeff: Okay. Thanks.
      男:那好,謝謝
      There was a knock on my door about a half hour later.
      大約半小時后響起了敲門聲。
      Jeff: Who is it?
      男:誰啊?
      Woman: Room service…Hi, where would you like me to put the tray?
      女:客房服務?!∧?,您看我將盤子放哪合適?
      Jeff: On the desk would be fine.
      男:放在桌子上就行
      Woman: The total is $16.75.
      女:總計是16美元75美分
      Jeff: Oh, that’s higher than I’d expected.
      男:噢,比我想象的貴呀
      Woman: There’s a 12% service charge for room service and there’s also the usual food tax.
      女:客房服務需要收12%的服務費用,而且還有通常的食品稅。
      Jeff: Oh, I see. Can I charge it to the room?
      男:好,明白了。我能算在房費中嗎
      Woman: Sure. Just fill in the total here, write in your room number, and sign at the bottom.
      女:當然。你只需填寫一個單子,寫上您的房間號,在下面簽名就可以了
      Jeff: Okay, there you go. Thanks.
      男:好,給你,謝謝
      Woman: Thank you and have a nice day.
      T女:謝謝,祝您一天好心情
      he calamari and the cheesecake really hit the spot.
      那烏賊與奶油蛋糕還真不錯,我吃得很飽。
      英語日??谡Z對話三
      Jeff: What were you and Richard talking about earlier? It looked intense.
      男:早些時候你跟理查德在談論什么,氣氛看起來有點僵呀
      Lucy: Yeah, Richard said something to me that I didn’t appreciate.
      女:噢,他進了些讓我不喜歡的事
      Jeff: Oh, no. I know how insensitive he can be. What has he done now?
      男:不會吧,我知道他這個人常常無禮又無知,今天他怎么又做這種事了?
      Lucy: He asked me how long it took me to learn English.
      女:他問我學習英語多少年了
      Jeff: But, you were born and raised in California!
      男:啊,你可是土生土長的加利福尼亞人呀
      Lucy: Yeah, but I get that sometimes. It doesn’t matter how many generations my family has lived in the U.S., we’ll always
      be foreigners in their eyes.
      女:我算是明白了,無論我家有幾代人在美國生活過,在有些人的眼里,我們永遠是外國人
      Jeff: What a racist! How can you stand working with the guy?
      男:真是個種族分子!你如何能忍受與這樣的家伙同事
      Lucy: You know, Richard isn’t such a bad guy. He made the comment out of ignorance, not malice.
      女:你知道的,理查德這個人不壞。他說這些話就是出于無知,而非惡意
      Jeff: So, what did you say when he asked you how long it took you to learn English?
      男:那么當他問你學了多久英語的時候,你是如何回答他的
      Lucy: I told him 28 years. And, he knows I’m 28 years old since I just celebrated my birthday last week. He was puzzled for a minute, and then he got it.
      女:我告訴他28年了。他顯然知道我也才28歲因為上周我剛慶賀過我的生日。他一聽愣了一下,隨后就明白我什么意思了。
      Jeff: Are you sure he really got the message?
      男:你確信他明白了?
      Lucy: Yeah, I’m pretty sure since I then asked him how long it took him to learn English.
      女:是的,當我問他學習英語多久的時候,我就確信他明白我的意思了
      Jeff: That’s hilarious! What did he say?
      男:真爽,他怎么回答的
      Lucy: He said, “36 years,” and we both laughed about it. He apologized and now, it’s all good.
      女:他說,36年了。我們倆接著就都笑了。他為剛才的事道歉,現在一切都挺好
      Jeff: I’m glad. I bet he won’t make that mistake again.
      男:我覺得挺好。我相信他不應該再犯類似的錯誤了。
      看了“英語日??谡Z對話”的人還看了:
      1.英語日常常用口語對話
      2.大學英語口語對話大全
      3.簡單的日常英語對話
      4.英語日常交際對話
      5.關于日常的英語對話