• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁

      關于競拍的英語情景對話

      有很多同學講,英語口語學起來都頭痛,小編今天給大家分享的是關于英語口語的情景對話,英語口語其實多讀多背就會很快的提升了。我這個網絡菜鳥真不該出那么高的價AOnlyone.ButIwantedtomakesureI’dgetit.只有一人。不過我想確定自己能得標。BYeah,IreallywantedthatChanelbag,too.Butjustincaseyoushouldb

      有很多同學講,英語口語學起來都頭痛,小編今天給大家分享的是關于英語口語的情景對話,英語口語其實多讀多背就會很快的提升了。
      我這個網絡菜鳥真不該出那么高的價
      AOnly one. But I wanted to make sure I’d get it.
      只有一人。不過我想確定自己能得標。
      BYeah, I really wanted that Chanel bag, too. But just in case you should bid low.
      對呀,我之前也很想要那個香奈兒包包。但是為防萬一,你應該標低一點。
      ABut there are only two more days until the bidding closes!
      但是再過兩天多這項競標就結束了!
      BI bid on a Chanel watch at the last minute, and got it sixty percent off!
      我在最后一分鐘才投標一支香奈兒手表,而且用四折的價錢標到喔!
      AOh…I’m such a newbie. But at least I’m sure I’ll get that tennis racket.
      喔,我真是個網絡菜鳥。不過至少我確定我會得到那支網球拍。
      BDon’t count on it, Babe. eBay is always full of surprises.
      別太篤定,寶貝。eBay是永遠都充滿驚喜。
      AWell…guess how low the bidding starts on the tennis racket?
      那么……猜猜這個網球拍底標有多低?
      我競拍下了你的這件二手襯衫
      AI am currently the highest bidder for your shirt. I was wondering about the size.
      我目前是你那件襯衫的最高出價者。我想問有關尺寸的問題。
      BIt’s a small.
      是小號的。
      AHow is the condition? How old is it?
      狀態怎么樣?新舊如何?
      BIt has never been worn. It was too small for me so I’m selling it.
      從沒穿過。我覺得太小了,所以才要賣掉它。
      AWhy didn’t you return the shirt or exchange it?
      你為什么不退換這件襯衫呢?
      BI got it as a gift so I couldn’t take it back. Good luck! I hope it will fit you!
      這是我得到的禮物,所以我無法退回。祝好運!我希望你穿會合身!
      競拍二手貨聽上去是有風險的交易
      AGuess what, Gilly? I won both bids.
      你猜怎樣著,吉莉?我兩個拍賣都得標了。
      BGood for you. Did you use PayPal?
      真有你的。你是用PayPal付款嗎?
      AYeah. It was so easy and super-fast, once I figured it out.
      有啊。我一搞清楚后,就發現它真是簡單又迅速。
      BThat’s the beauty of it, and the danger.
      這就是它的美好之處,也是危險的地方。
      AI should get the items within a week. But in the meantime I’m bidding on a digital video camera.
      我應該會在一個星期內收到東西。但在此同時,我正在標一臺數字攝影機.
      BHow much?
      多少錢?
      AThirty U.S. dollars…and it’s only been used for six months.
      三十塊美金……而且只用過六個月。
      BHmmm, sounds like risky business. Good luck.
      嗯,聽來是個有風險的交易。祝好運啦。
      關于拍賣的英語情景對話相關文章:
      1.有關住宅英語情景對話
      2.關于日常購物英語對話精選
      3.關于日常的英語情景對話
      4.關于在商店買東西的英語對話
      5.關于金錢的英語對話