• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      問路常用英語會話

      下面是學習啦小編整理的問路常用英語會話,希望對大家有幫助。這路公車去新書店嗎AExcuseme,doesthisbusgotothenewbookstore?打擾了,這路公車去新書店嗎?BNo,you’llhavetogetoffatthebank,andtakeaNo.50.不,你必須在銀行那里下車,然后搭50路公車。AThankyou.Howmuc

      下面是學習啦小編整理的問路常用英語會話, 希望對大家有幫助。
      這路公車去新書店嗎
      A Excuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?
      打擾了,這路公車去新書店嗎?
      B No,you’ll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.
      不,你必須在銀行那里下車,然后搭50路公車。
      A Thank you. How much is the fare to that stop?
      謝謝你。去到那個站的票價是多少?
      B One dollar.
      1美元。
      A How many stops are there?
      有多少個站?
      B Two stops after this one.
      這個站之后還有兩個站。
      A Could you please tell me when we get there?
      我們到達那里的時候,你能告訴我嗎?
      B Sure.
      當然可以。
      A By the way, do I need a transfer again after No.50?
      順便問一下,轉50路公車之后我還需要再轉一次嗎?
      B No, a No.50 will take you right there.
      不,50路公車就會把你帶到那里。
      最近的自動取款機在哪兒
      A Pam, where’s the closest ATM?
      帕姆,最近的自動取款機在哪兒?
      B It’s not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
      不遠,你看到那邊的那個黃色建筑了嗎?
      A The big one or the small one?
      大的還是小的?
      B The big one.
      大的。
      A Yes.
      看到啦。
      B It’s right next to it, on the right.
      自動取款機就挨著它,在它右邊。
      A Do you know if there’s a convenience store around here?
      你知道那附近有便利店嗎?
      B I don’t think there’s one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that’s probably closed now.
      我覺得那邊沒有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街區,但現在應該關門啦。
      A I really need to get some things before I leave.
      在我走之前,我真的需要買點東西。
      B Well, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.
      嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那里有很多二十四小時都營業的商店。
      A Can I take the subway to get there?
      我可以坐地鐵過去嗎?
      B Yes, but that’ll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.
      可以,但是那樣的話可能需要半個小時,你應該打的過去。
      A Won’t that be expensive?
      貴嗎?
      B No, from here I think it’s only about 5 dollars.
      不貴,從這里過去只需要大約5美元。
      去動物園在這里搭公車嗎
      A Excuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?
      打擾了。我要去動物園在這里搭公車可以嗎?
      B Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.
      額,你可以從這里搭36路車,但是之后你必須走30分鐘左右。
      A That doesn’t sound too bad.
      聽起來不是太糟糕。
      B Actually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.
      事實上,如果你走到下個街區的公交站,你可以搭到301路車,它可以讓你在動物園前面下車。
      A Maybe that’s what I’ll do. Thanks a lot.
      我可能會這樣做。非常感謝。
      B You’re welcome.
      不客氣。