• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      醫生患者英語對話精選

      情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。學習啦小編整理了醫生患者英語對話,歡迎閱讀!醫生和患者英語對話一A:Hello,Miss.Sitdown,please.你好,小姐。請坐。B:Hi,Iamfeelin

      情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。學習啦小編整理了醫生患者英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
      醫生和患者英語對話一
      A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.
      你好,小姐。請坐。
      B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.
      你好,我感覺糟糕透了。
      A:Oh, what’s wrong with you?
      哦,你怎么了?
      B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.
      我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。
      A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?
      首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎么生病了?
      B:I didn’t close the window before going to bed last night.
      我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶。
      A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,
      please say ah
      你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。
      B:Ah. Is it serious?
      啊。嚴重嗎?
      A;Hmm, I think it’s nothing serious. Don’t worry about it.
      嗯,我想沒什么嚴重的。不用擔心。
      B:But what should I do to get well?
      但是我要怎樣做才能康復?
      A:I’ll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.
      我先給你打一針,然后給你開一些藥。
      B:When do I take the medicine?
      我什么時候吃這些藥呢?
      A:Take them after meals twice a day.
      這些藥一天服兩次,飯后服用。
      B:What else should I do?
      我還需要做些別的什么嗎?
      A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don’t eat hot food and drink plenty of water.
      你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。
      B:OK, I will.
      好的.我會的。
      A:I hope you will get welL soon.
      我希望你快點好起來。
      B:Thank you.
      謝謝你。
      醫生和患者英語對話二
      病人:
      Good morning, doctor.
      早上好,醫生。
      醫生:
      Morning.What’s your trouble?
      早上好,你哪里不舒服。
      病人:
      I feel a little nauseated and vomiting.
      我感覺有點惡心,嘔吐。
      醫生:
      How long have you been like this?
      像你這樣有多久了?
      病人:
      From the beginning last night.
      從昨晚開始。
      醫生:
      So what did you eat last night?
      那你昨晚吃了什么?
      病人:
      After dinner, I ate a little fruit. This morning when I got up I felt uncomfortable.
      吃了晚飯以后,然后吃了一點水果。早上起來就感覺有點不舒服了。
      醫生:
      Yes , let me see, I think you are probably minor food poisoning.
      是這樣啊,讓我看看,我想你大概是輕微的食物中毒。
      病人:
      Is there any problem?
      那有什么大問題嗎?
      醫生:
      Do Patient! Don’t worry. I will prescribe some medicine to you.
      別著急,沒什么大問題,我先給你開點藥。
      病人:
      So what do I need to pay attention to?
      那我需要注意些什么?
      醫生:
      You’d better get more rest, drink plenty of water, eat plenty of vegetables; to eat spicy food, it is best not to drink coffee.
      你最好多休息,多喝水,多吃一些蔬菜;要吃辛辣食品,最好不要喝咖啡。
      病人:
      Do I need to come back?
      我需要回來復檢嗎?
      醫生:
      This is not required
      這個不需要。
      病人:
      Thank you.
      謝謝。
      醫生和患者英語對話三
      Doctor:
      What’s your trouble?
      怎么不舒服?
      May:
      I’ve got a headache and I’ve coughed badly.
      我頭疼而且咳嗽得很歷害。
      Doctor:
      Have you taken your temperature?
      試過體溫了嗎?
      May:
      Yes, thirty-eight point six.
      試過了,三十八度六。
      Doctor:
      Isee. Open your mouth and say “Ah” . Let me examine your chest. Oh, you’ve got the flu.
      知道了。張開嘴說“啊”,我再聽聽你的胸部,噢,你得了流感。
      May:
      What shall I do?
      怎么辦呢?
      Doctor:
      Just stay in bed for a few days. Remember to drink plenty of water. Take this me dicine three time saday. If you don’t feel better by Thursday, come back.
      臥床休息幾天,記住多喝不,這藥一天吃三次,到星斯四還不好,再來。
      May:
      Thanks a lot, Doctor.
      多謝醫生了。
      看了“醫生患者英語對話”的人還看了:
      1.看醫生的英語對話精選
      2.關于看醫生英語對話精選
      3.關于病人與醫生的英語對話
      4.找醫生看病英語對話精選
      5.患者和醫生的英語對話