• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      哲理英語寓言故事

      寓言故事是文學體裁的一種,含有諷喻或明顯教訓意義的故事。通常用借喻手法,使富有教訓意義的主題或深刻的道理在簡單短小的故事中體現。下面學習啦小編為大家帶來哲理英語寓言故事,歡迎大家閱讀!哲理英語寓言故事:你來決定Therewasonceawiseoldwomanwholivedbackinthehills.Allthechildrenusedtocomebackandaskher

      寓言故事是文學體裁的一種,含有諷喻或明顯教訓意義的故事。通常用借喻手法,使富有教訓意義的主題或深刻的道理在簡單短小的故事中體現。下面學習啦小編為大家帶來哲理英語寓言故事,歡迎大家閱讀!
      哲理英語寓言故事:你來決定
      There was once a wise old woman who lived back in the hills. All the children used to come back and ask her questions. She always gave the right answers.
      從前,有一位博學的老婦人,她住在后山。過去所有的孩子都經常來找她問問題。她總是有求必應。
      There was a naughty little boy among the children. One day he caught a tiny bird and held it in his cupped hands.
      其中有一個調皮的小男孩。有一天,他抓到一只小鳥,雙手捧住
      Then he gathered his friends around. He said, “Let’s trick the old woman. I’ll ask her what I’m holding in my hands.
      然后把伙伴們叫到身邊,說:“咱們去哄一下那個老太太。我要問她我手里握著什么東西。她肯定會回答說我握的是小鳥。
      Of course, she’ll answer that I have a bird.
      然后,我問她小鳥是活的還是死的。
      Then I will ask her if the bird is living or dead. If she says the bird is dead,
      如果她說鳥是死的,我就張開手讓小鳥飛走
      I’ll open my hands and let the bird fly away. If she says the bird is alive, I’ll quickly crush it and show her the dead bird. Either way, she’ll be wrong.”
      。如果她說小鳥是活的,我就馬上用勁一捏,讓她看到那只死鳥。不管用什么方法,她都說不對?!?br /> The children agreed that this was a clever plan. Up the hill they went to the old woman’s hut.
      孩子們都異口同聲的說這是一個聰明的計劃。他們爬上山,來到了老婦人的小屋。
      “Granny, we have a question for you,” they all shouted.
      “奶奶,我們要問您一個問題?!彼麄兌即舐曊f道。
      “What’s in my hands?” asked the little boy.
      “我手里是什么東西?”那個小男孩問道。
      “Well, it must be a bird,” replied the old woman.
      “噢,肯定是一只小鳥,”老婦人回答說。
      “But is it living or dead?” demanded the excited boy.
      “可是活的還是死的呢?”小男孩興奮的問到。
      The old woman thought for a moment and then replied, “It is as you will, my child.”
      老婦人想了一會兒,然后回答說:“孩子,這由你來決定?!?br /> 哲理英語寓言故事:太太,您富有嗎
      They huddled inside the storm door — two children in ragged outgrown coats.
      他們蜷縮著相互偎依在我家的擋風門棟里——兩個衣衫襤褸的孩子,他們的衣服小得不能再小了。
      “Any old papers, lady?”
      “太太,請問您有舊報紙嗎?”
      I was busy. I wanted to say no — until I looked down at their feet. Thin little sandals, sopped with sleet.
      當時,我正忙著,本來想對他們說沒有,但當我看到他們腳上只穿著一雙被冰雪浸濕得再單薄不過的便鞋時,我再也說不出口了。
      “Come in and I’ll make you a cup of hot cocoa.”
      “進屋來吧,我來給你們煮一杯熱可可茶?!?br /> There was no conversation. Their soggy sandals left marks upon the hearthstone.
      默默地他們跟我進了屋,爐邊他們浸濕的便鞋留下了一串腳印。
      I served them cocoa and toast with jam to fortify against the chill outside.
      我給他們端上可可茶和果醬面包,我想這能幫助他們抵御外面的風寒。
      Then I went back to the kitchen and started again on my household budget.
      然后我回到了廚房,像往常一樣,為了明天的生活而精打細算。
      The silence in the front room struck through to me. I looked in. The girl held the empty cup in her hands, looking at it.
      前屋里沒有一點聲音,這讓我感到很奇怪。我向屋里望去,小女孩手里正端著那個已經喝完了的茶杯,認真地凝視著
      The boy asked in a flat voice,” Lady … are you rich?”
      “太太,您富有嗎?”男孩子語氣平緩地問道。
      “Am I rich? Mercy, no!” I looked at my shabby slipcovers.
      “我富有嗎?”我看了看沙發上那寒酸的裝飾布,回答說,“天哪,我可算不上?!?br /> The girl put her cup back in its saucer — carefully.
      這時,那個小女孩非常小心地把杯子放回到茶碟里。
      “Your cups match your saucers.”
      “您的杯子和茶碟非常相配?!?br /> Her voice was old, with a hunger that was not of the stomach.
      她說話的聲音聽起來不像是個孩子,帶著一種對食物以外的東西的渴望。
      They left then, holding their bundles of papers against the wind. They hadn’t said thank you.
      然后,他們抱著舊報紙,頂著風雪離開了。他們甚至沒有說一聲“謝謝”
      They didn’t need to. They had done more than that. Plain blue pottery cups and saucers. But they matched.
      是的,他們根本沒有必要說,實際上他們所做的比道謝更重要。非常平常的一對蘭色陶瓷杯碟,但它們確實很相配。
      I tested the potatoes and stirred the gravy.
      我查看了一下鍋里煮著的土豆然后又攪拌了幾下肉汁。
      Potatoes and brown gravy, a roof over our heads, my man with a good steady job — these things matched, too.
      有土豆和棕色肉湯可以吃,有房子可以住,我的丈夫有一份很好很穩定的工作–這一切的一切同樣也很匹配。
      I moved the chairs back from the fire and tidied the living room.
      我把椅子從爐邊向后拉開些,然后把起居室整理干凈。
      The muddy prints of small sandals were still wet upon my hearth. I let them be.
      地面上留下的泥腳印還沒干。
      I want them there in case I ever forget again how very rich I am.
      是的,我想讓它們留在那里,提醒我不要忘了我是多么的富有。