• <legend id="fb44b"></legend>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>
  • <tbody id="fb44b"></tbody>

    <li id="fb44b"><acronym id="fb44b"></acronym></li>

    1. 您的位置 首頁 問答

      必讀經典外國詩歌

      英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。小編精心收集了必讀經典外國詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!必讀經典外國詩歌篇1Loveismorethanaword愛情不單是個詞語I

      英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。小編精心收集了必讀經典外國詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!
      必讀經典外國詩歌篇1
      Love is more than a word
      愛情不單是個詞語
      It says so much
      它有太多太多對人傾訴
      When I see these four letters
      只要看到它的書寫
      I almost feel your touch
      簡直覺得你在觸碰我的肌膚
      This only happened since I fell in love with you.
      自從與你相愛之后,這種變化便悄然生出
      Why this word does this
      要問這個字眼為何如此神奇
      I haven’t got a clue
      我如墮五里云霧
      必讀經典外國詩歌篇2
      《面朝大海 春暖花開》
      從明天起,做一個幸福的人
      From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
      喂馬,劈柴,周游世界
      Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
      從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜
      From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
      我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開
      I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
      從明天起,和每一個親人通信
      From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
      告訴他們我的幸福
      Telling them of my happiness,
      那幸福的閃電告訴我的
      What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
      我將告訴每一個人
      I will spread it to each of them.
      給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字
      And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
      陌生人,我也為你祝福
      Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
      愿你有一個燦爛的前程
      May you have a brilliant future!
      愿你有情人終成眷屬
      May you lovers eventually become spouse!
      愿你在塵世獲得幸福
      May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
      我也愿面朝大海,春暖花開
      I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
      必讀經典外國詩歌篇3
      When Day Is Done
      當時光已逝
      If the day is done ,
      假如時光已逝,
      If birds sing no more .
      鳥兒不再歌唱,
      If the wind has fiagged tired ,
      風兒也吹倦了,
      Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
      那就用黑暗的厚幕把我蓋上,
      Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
      如同黃昏時節你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
      The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
      又輕輕合上睡蓮的花瓣。
      From the traverer,
      路途未完,行囊已空,
      Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
      衣裳破裂污損,人已精疲力竭。
      Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
      你驅散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
      Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
      使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
      And renew his life like a flower under
      如花朵般煥發生機。
      The cover of thy kindly night .
      在你慈愛的夜幕下蘇醒。
      看了“必讀經典外國詩歌”的人還看了:
      1.必讀經典外國詩歌
      2.外國著名經典詩歌
      3.外國經典詩歌閱讀
      4.外國經典詩歌雙語閱讀
      5.外國經典英語詩歌閱讀
      6.著名的國外勵志短詩